I do not live in Perth and Kinross. Can I use the Perth bureau?

Perth CAB is funded to provide a service for the people who live in Perth and Kinross.  While you are welcome to use our website we are not able to advise you in person.

Please be aware that our information and advice is based on Scottish law.

If you would like to find a different CAB in Scotland please click here

If you would like to use a CAB in England and Wales please click here

How can I apply for a message from the Queen?

This information applies to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland

My grandmother is going to be 100 in a couple of months and I want to be sure she gets a message from the Queen. How do I go about it?

There is a special office in Buckingham Palace which deals with these messages. You can apply for yourself or on behalf of someone else. Application forms are available from:-

The Anniversaries Office
Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA
Tel: 020 7930 4832

Please can we have more FAQ’s?

Yes.  This site is under construction and more information will be added over the next few weeks.

If you are unable to find the answer to your question, please contact us, or visit the Citizens Advice Scotland webpage.