Would you like to improve your financial wellbeing?
Our Positive Futures project offers confidential, free and impartial advice and support on wide range of money and debt issues, including:
- Income maximization, including full benefit checks
- Reduction in the cost of household bills, like energy, broadband or mobile bills
- Options to deal with debts, including talking with creditors on your behalf
- Tips on budgeting and money management
We support clients who are lone parents or those living in a workless or low income household.
To make an appointment please contact on 01738 450581 or email us:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (financial capability)
- email@example.com (debt advice)
If you wish to refer a client to the Positive Futures project please fill in and sign the form and email to the above mentioned email addresses.
Do you work with groups or local communities?
We also offer free interactive financial capability board game workshops to help participants:
- improve understanding and competence in money management
- enhance knowledge of rights and responsibilities relating to finances, employment, benefits, housing and customer rights issues
- learn how to write a financial statement, control money and create a budget
Our workshops involve participants playing a board game in a group up to six people to one trained member of the team. We can arrange more than one group at the time to extend number of participants. Workshops can be tailored to meet participants’ knowledge or confidence level and organisation requirements.
If you would like to hear more or book a session please telephone 01738 450581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is part-funded by the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIFs) Programme in Scotland.
The Scottish Government is the Managing Authority for the European Structural Funds 2014-20 Programme. For further information visit http://t.co/DUmMQBNXri webpage or follow @scotgovESIF.