Debt and Money Advice

We can give advice on a wide range of debt and money issues including:

  • Rent or mortgage arrears
  • Council Tax arrears
  • Court fines, maintenance/Child Support
  • Utility bills
  • Consumer debts – loans, credit cards, overdrafts
  • Negotiating with creditors
  • Help if a creditor takes court action
  • Bankruptcy and Trust deeds
  • Debt Arrangement Scheme
  • Budgeting advice
  • Choosing credit
  • Financial services

For further Debt advice online click here

If you would like to contact a CAB adviser please see our contacts page